Roles and Responsibilities
Position: Team Lead
Experience: 3- 8years
Team Leader is responsible for running smooth hub operations as per operational standards. He will be someone very alert and with a keen eye for details so nothing that enters or leaves the hub misses him.
- Responsible for running the node operations
- Managing DA's schedules, performance & job assignment
- Job scheduling, assignment & performance monitoring
- Achieving performance metrics through constant monitoring
- Address seller / merchant escalations
- Manage leave calendar & weekly offs & ensure field activities are carried out without any hindrances
- Ensure set practices are implemented & followed to the core
- MIS reports generation & sharing with internal & external stake holders
- Coordinate with Central ops for performance metrics & exceptions if any
- Strong communication skill
- Crisis management
- Skilled in working on ms office
- Good relationship management skills
- Ability to understand dynamics of supply chain and aptitude to learn software requirements related to the industry
- Candidate should be aware of Information Security procedures and processes
Salary: 2,50,000 - 3,50,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Purchase / Logistics / Supply Chain
Employment Type:Part Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NTex Transportation Services Private Limited
Variable Capacity Network
ElasticRun is an aggregated variable capacity transportation network built using idle transportation and logistics capacities from large number of dispersed entrepreneurs.
ElasticRun customers have instant access to the highly scalable national distribution network, eliminating time to market for new products. It helps them address the challenges of high
demand variability and high fixed costs.
Industry & Products
ElasticRun caters to industries across the board, including FMCG, Food, Manufacturing and E-commerce. Some of the offerings by ElasticRun are primary distribution, secondary distribution and last mile connectivity.