Roles and Responsibilities
Position: Team Lead
Experience: 3- 8years
Team Leader is responsible for running smooth hub operations as per operational standards. He will be someone very alert and with a keen eye for details so nothing that enters or leaves the hub misses him.
- Responsible for running the node operations
- Managing DA's schedules, performance & job assignment
- Job scheduling, assignment & performance monitoring
- Achieving performance metrics through constant monitoring
- Address seller / merchant escalations
- Manage leave calendar & weekly offs & ensure field activities are carried out without any hindrances
- Ensure set practices are implemented & followed to the core
- MIS reports generation & sharing with internal & external stake holders
- Coordinate with Central ops for performance metrics & exceptions if any
- Strong communication skill
- Crisis management
- Skilled in working on ms office
- Good relationship management skills
- Ability to understand dynamics of supply chain and aptitude to learn software requirements related to the industry
- Candidate should be aware of Information Security procedures and processes
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:Graduation Not Required
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
ElasticRun is a Kirana Commerce Platform. It enables businesses to reach small Kirana stores in the deep rural parts of India.
ElasticRun acts as an extended arm of FMCG companies’ direct distribution networks in the rural area to provide a set of net new customers to the FMCG companies. It has been helping eCommerce companies reach the customers in far flung areas through its network of rural Kirana stores. ElasticRun brings banks and financial institutions closer to a new set of underserviced SME customers from its rural Kirana network. ElasticRun has been harnessing the data generated from its platform to help its customers sharpen their marketing plans.
ElasticRun achieves deep reach through its technology platform. This technology enables a “no capex” and “variable cost” crowdsourced logistics network. Further, by building the technology platforms for transactions, credit and data analytics, ElasticRun intends to become the de facto channel for Indian businesses to reach the under-serviced rural markets.
Through its rural Kirana network, ElasticRun platform would channel trade, finance and data of $600 Bn consumption in India.
ElasticRun was founded by Sandeep Deshmukh, Shitiz Bansal and Saurabh Nigam in 2016. It is backed by Kalaari Capital, Avataar Ventures, Naspers and Schroder Adveq.