Roles and Responsibilities
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Building board room presence at top 25 FMCG client base in India
- Partnering with clients on strategic initiatives including ramping up geographical penetration, ensuring sales growth and SKU range improvement
- Managing communication between key client stakeholders and internal teams
- Negotiating contracts with client and ensuring best in class service and commercial agreements with the clients
- Working with sales, operations and pricing team members to ensure on-time availability of SKUs, WoW sales and distribution movement and pricing parity across competition
- Being responsible for off-invoice claims and collections
- Regular on-field presence to have the pulse of the market.
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training
- Analyzing and providing data-based insights for category, SKU, seasonality etc.
- Strong solutioning skills around complex business problems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build bonds with both internal and external stakeholders
- In-depth understanding of the FMCG Industry and client position in the industry
- Able to analyze procurement and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- MBA in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field
- Superior excel and analytics skills.
- Strong negotiation skills, with the ability to follow-through on client contracts
- Ability to multitask and manage more than one client account
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals
Experience: At least 7 years of key account management experience
Role:Corporate Planning/Strategy Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Corporate Planning/Consulting/Strategy
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Elasticrun is a Deep-Reach Logistics Platform, unlocking the next wave of consumption in India. Its unique model enables its customers to reach consumers who have been inaccessible through traditional logistics networks. Elasticrun is aggregating kirana stores and other small businesses through mobile technology to create an asset-light logistics network. In addition to the ability to reach deeper rural areas, ElasticRun offers 'elastic capacity' and 'variable cost' logistics network. This enables Elasticrun customers to absorb the high volatility in demand and scale seamlessly on a variable cost model. Elasticrun is a key player to service the low-density areas of India. Through its network, ElasticRun platform would channel trade, finance and data of $500 bn consumption in India. It aspires to become the default enabler of Infrastructure for Indian consumption. ElasticRun was founded by Sandeep Deshmukh, Shitiz Bansal and Saurabh Nigam in 2016. It is backed by Naspers, Kalaari Capital and Avataar Ventures.