- Build and implement operational processes for various product lines
- Project planning for setting up new operations and expanding existing operations
- Understand customer expectations. Design and drive operations to align with customer expectations
- Periodic reporting and reviews with customers on performance metrics
- Identifying process improvement and automation opportunities.
- Focus on developing additional business opportunities with existing or new clients.
- Coach, nurture, mentor the team.
- Working with the technology team to build and implement comprehensive solutions
- Create and own operations budget. Focus on continuous service improvement and cost reduction
- Create an engagement mechanism with internal and external stakeholders for a long-term relationship
- Ensure periodic reconciliation of transactions with customers and business partners.
What we look for in all candidates
- 15+ years of managing logistics operations in a regional role.
- The candidate should be comfortable working in a fast paced, ambiguous environment.
- The candidate should be able to find the root cause of the problems and solve them while being comfortable in dealing with numbers, Candidate should seek and analyze the relevant data and then solve problems, make recommendations backed by data.
- Should be ready to go the extra mile whenever required to make sure that customer needs are met.
- The candidate should be able to think long term solutions and not short term fixes.
- The candidate should be able to mentor and coach team members so that they can contribute to the organization effectively.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Purchase / Logistics / Supply Chain
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
ElasticRun is an asset-light, variable capacity transportation network. It is addressing key challenges faced by the Indian transportation industry around high demand variability and high fixed setup costs. ElasticRun technology platform can build aggregated transportation capacity precisely in tune with the variations in demand. It eliminates fixed set-up costs by aggregating resources across channels. It helps its customers reduce transportation spend by eliminating wastage in transportation capacity and run zero Capex transportation function.