Position: Key Account Executive/Sr. Executive
Qualification: Graduate (Any)
The individual will have primary day-to-day responsibility for increasing coverage in his/her area by working building a network of partners for the distribution of FMCG products and commodities in semi-urban and rural areas.
The individual reporting to the ASM will be a part of the Sales Team that will be responsible for building sales and distribution networks in respective regions.
- Directly responsible for achieving the revenue targets for the territory
- Work with senior management in defining sales strategy and work on the execution plan based on the defined strategy
- Build a network of partners to supply FMCG goods and commodities to retail stores in his/her state in both rural and semi-urban areas
- Graduate with 5-6 years of professional experience
- Experience working with sales organizations of FMCG companies is preferred
- Strong experience in the domain of mass distribution
- Should have the experience of increasing pan coverage and sales
- Experience in working with different stakeholders and support teams spread across the country
- Aptitude to work in a fast-paced organization with active listening, negotiation, facilitation, and reasoning skills.
- Proven leadership capability to build, lead, manage and groom teams
- The individual must have a hands-on approach, ready to get hands dirty whenever needed
Role:Key Account Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Enterprise & B2B Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Address:Commercial Complex Building D, Unit 16,,4th Floor,, Pimple Saudagar,Pune, PUNE, Maharashtra, India