Roles and ResponsibilitiesPosition: Executive- Field Procurement Ops(Designation will depend on interview)
Experience 2-5 years
An exciting opportunity to accelerate your career in FMCG industry. We require a cost-conscious executive to take over purchasing operations. You would be the single point of contact with FMCG vendors in your allocated regions.
• Work with multiple vendors to determine the best deals for the company.
• Evaluate the many pros and cons of each vendor based on price, quality, speed of delivery and other factors.
• Negotiate with vendors to ensure we buy at best price possible.
• Procurement of FMCG items – shampoo, biscuits, soaps, etc.
• Procurement of commodities – sugar, rice, edible oil, etc.
• Onboarding vendors for FMCG companies and miscellaneous items.
• Managing relationships with existing supplier network.
• Knack for negotiation and networking.
• Should have basic computer skills for using Microsoft office, writing Emails etc.
• Good in excel and computer skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Willing to travel extensively
Role:Sales Executive / Officer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Channel Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required