Roles and Responsibilities
JD – Procurement
- Responsible for growing sourcing functions for staples by identifying suppliers, mills and buildingnetworks.
- Close working with cross-functional teams to drive seamless execution.
- Closure of Terms of Trade (TOT) with suppliers, commercial negotiations, and building strong relationships.
- Generate and implement efficient sourcing and category management strategies to meet business requirements from time to time.
- Identify and assess new and existing supplier capabilities and make recommendations on supplier effectiveness
- Conduct qualification & competitive analysis of suppliers
- Gathering of Market Intelligence, proper usage of data & preparation of Procurement Master Data.
- Correction | Streamlining and Optimizing sourcing procedures to attain maximum efficiency
- Develop alternate source | risk mitigation & quality assessment strategies
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Prior exposure of Sourcing and Supplier management is preffered.
- Excellent negotiator
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships with suppliers
- Ability to analyse data and present information (prepare reports, and recommendations to all levels of management)
- Demonstrated strong self-initiative, sense of urgency and customer relationship building skills
- Ability to multi-task and be proactive and independent in a fast paced and dynamic environment -Reasonable knowledge of Sourcing and Procurement, Price, Supplier/ Product evaluation
- Think big and work on large scale
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Institutional Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required