Position: Executive Central Operations
Qualification: Any graduate
Experience: 0 -3yrs
Role : Ops executive is responsible for communicating with with internal as well as external
stakeholders. The job requires someone who has a larger picture of customer experience in
mind and a high willingness to take ownership. The job requires a person who has skills in
identifying patterns and ability to scrutinize details and foresee the implications of the data.
The job also requires him to be organized.
- Responsible for managing purchase of FMCG items
- Strong communication skills and vendor management ability
- Would interact with 70-100 vendors and place purchase orders
- Purchases to the tune of 2 cr + per month
- Would act as an interface between vendors, sales and accounts
- Payments followups with vendors and relationship management would be the sole
responsibility of the individual.
• Must be able to multi-task, managing multiple sites simultaneously
• Problem solving skills
• Excellent communication, presentation and stake holder management skills
• Ability to work in both team and individual settings
• Well versed with Microsoft office
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Production/Merchandising/Business Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
ElasticRun is a tech driven national distribution network. We offer distribution services using our state-of-art distribution technology platform. We provide services for,
- First Mile and last Milea
- Intra-City milk runs Services
2. Sales Distribution
- Sales & Distribution
- CNF Services
3. B2B Fulfilment
- FTL Transportation
Looking for Inquisitive and creative individual who loves to explore streams of data and derive patterns within and across various business streams. Opportunity to explore data of leading 80 FMCG brands and propose strategies for purchase, sales and operations.