The individual will have primary day-to-day responsibility for increasing coverage in his/her state by working building a network of traders, wholesalers, and large institutes or key accounts of the commodity in urban, semi-urban, and rural areas.
The individual is expected to build the sales team, key account managers and be responsible for revenues and the best-in-class customer experience in his/her state.
The individual is expected to lead and manage a large, distributed team that would be responsible for bulk sales of commodities. The individual reporting to the regional sales head will be a part of the Sales Leadership Team that will be responsible for building sales and distribution networks in respective regions.
- Directly responsible for achieving the revenue targets for the territory
- Work with senior management in defining customer experience, sales strategy and work on the execution plan based on the defined strategy
- Build, Lead and manage the Account Management and Sales team for achievement of sales targets and reach as per the plan
- Manage the performance of the sales & account management team by assigning them periodic targets
- Conduct Periodic review on the Progress of Business, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, and on a yearly basis
- Build and run monthly incentive schemes for the team
- Manage monthly budget
- Design and run strategic promotional schemes for the customers to enhance revenue.
- Postgraduate in Management with 10+ years of professional experience
- Experience working with sales organization of FMCG companies is preferred
- Strong experience in the domain of sales.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Should have the experience of working with cross-functional teams with stakeholder management.
- Should have the experience of increasing pan coverage and sales
- Aptitude to work in a fast-paced organization with active listening, negotiation, facilitation, and reasoning skills.
- Proven leadership capability to build, lead, manage and groom teams
- The individual must have a hands-on approach, ready to get hands dirty whenever needed
Role:Area Sales Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Retail Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Elasticrun is a Deep-Reach Logistics Platform, unlocking the next wave of consumption in India. Its unique model enables its customers to reach consumers who have been inaccessible through traditional logistics networks. Elasticrun is aggregating kirana stores and other small businesses through mobile technology to create an asset-light logistics network. In addition to the ability to reach deeper rural areas, ElasticRun offers 'elastic capacity' and 'variable cost' logistics network. This enables Elasticrun customers to absorb the high volatility in demand and scale seamlessly on a variable cost model. Elasticrun is a key player to service the low-density areas of India. Through its network, ElasticRun platform would channel trade, finance and data of $500 bn consumption in India. It aspires to become the default enabler of Infrastructure for Indian consumption. ElasticRun was founded by Sandeep Deshmukh, Shitiz Bansal and Saurabh Nigam in 2016. It is backed by Naspers, Kalaari Capital and Avataar Ventures.