City Manager is responsible for ensuring smooth overall hub operations as per operational standards. He is expected to have immense proactive approach and exemplary levels of ownership. The station head will play the pivotal role for driving all sales and ops team of the area/ city towards the goals and mentor all stake holders and teams to achieve the KRAs and KPIs of the process. He will also be responsible for coordinating and implementing of new initiatives aimed towards continuous improvement of processes and exhibit strong leadership skills in handling cross functional teams.
- Responsible for driving & achieving the performance metrics of warehouse operations and sales.
- Daily & weekly resource planning (Manpower, vehicles etc) based on planned loads
- Develop and mentor sales teams to achieve and exceed targets.
- Collaborate with operations, procurement and other stake holders to enhance customer base coverage and market presence in the city
- Soft skills Training & on-job retraining of staff & resources
- Responsible for achieving the cost parameter metrics for both warehousing, logistics and sales force
- Develop and maintain key sales initiatives and programs, techniques to support the sale team in market coverage
- Daily analysis of sales targets and operational metrics and creating actionable aimed towards continuous improvement
- Plan & implement alternate course of actions in case of exigencies.
- Enforce discipline in all aspects of nodal / station/ warehouse and sales operations
- Responsible for Identifying Channel Partners for warehouse setup in the assigned geography as per the company guidelines.
- Responsible for managing the warehouse operations viz.
- Inventory performance in the warehouse • Controlling damage. • Stock reconciliation at warehouse
- Delivery performance to outlets.
- Responsible for smooth running of Partner Operations in the assigned geography.
• People Management
- Strong communication skill
- An MBA with Minimum 1-3 years of FMCG sales experience and an overall 2- 6 years of total work experience
- Skilled in handling logistics operations and sales operations
- Good relationship management skills and ability to lead small to medium cross functional teams
- Ability to understand dynamics of supply chain and aptitude to learn software requirements
- Related to the industry
- Must have handled Channel Partner/Distributors in previous stint.
- Territory Knowledge is a must
- Intermediate IT skills (MS office , excel ) , experience on working on ERPs and database management tools
Role:Sales / BD Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Channel Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Elasticrun is a Deep-Reach Logistics Platform, unlocking the next wave of consumption in India. It is aggregating kirana stores and other small businesses through mobile technology to create an asset-light logistics network. ElasticRun's unique model enables its customers to reach consumers who have been inaccessible through traditional logistics networks.
In addition to the ability to reach deeper rural areas, ElasticRun offers 'elastic capacity' and 'variable cost' logistics network. This enables Elasticrun customers to absorb the high volatility in demand and scale seamlessly on a variable cost model.
Elasticrun is a key player to service the low-density areas of India. Through its network, ElasticRun platform would channel trade, finance and data of $500bn consumption in India. It aspires to become the default enabler of Infrastructure for Indian consumption.
ElasticRun was founded by Sandeep Deshmukh, Shitiz Bansal and Saurabh Nigam in 2016. It is backed by Naspers, Kalaari Capital and Avataar Ventures.