The individual will have primary day-to-day responsibility for increasing coverage in his/her state by working building a network of partners for distribution of FMCG products and commodity in semi urban and rural areas. The individual is expected to build the sales team and structure and be responsible for revenues in his/her state. The individual is expected to lead and manage a large distributed team which would be responsible for building a distribution network for supply FMCG goods and commodities to retailers in semi urban and rural space. The individual reporting into the regional sales head, will be a part of the Sales Leadership Team that will be responsible for building sales and distribution network in respective regions.
- Directly responsible for achieving the revenue targets for the territory
- Work with senior management in defining sales strategy and work on the execution plan based on the defined strategy
- Build, Lead and manage the Sales team for achievement of sales targets and reach as per the plan
- Build a network of partners to supply FMCG goods and commodities to retail stores in his/her state in both rural and semi urban areas
- Manage the performance of the sales team by assigning them periodic targets
- Conduct Periodic review on the Progress of Business, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, and on
Desired Candidate Profile
• Strong experience in the domain of mass distribution
• Should have the experience of increasing pan coverage and sales
• Experience of working with different stake holders and support teams spread across the country
• Aptitude to work in a fast-paced organization with active listening, negotiation, facilitation, and reasoning skills.
• Proven leadership capability to build, lead, manage and groom teams
Perks and Benefits
Perks and Benefits
Role:Area Sales Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Retail Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Elasticrun is a Deep-Reach Logistics Platform, unlocking the next wave of consumption in India. It is aggregating kirana stores and other small businesses through mobile technology to create an asset-light logistics network. ElasticRun's unique model enables its customers to reach consumers who have been inaccessible through traditional logistics networks.
In addition to the ability to reach deeper rural areas, ElasticRun offers 'elastic capacity' and 'variable cost' logistics network. This enables Elasticrun customers to absorb the high volatility in demand and scale seamlessly on a variable cost model.
Elasticrun is a key player to service the low-density areas of India. Through its network, ElasticRun platform would channel trade, finance and data of $500 bn consumption in India. It aspires to become the default enabler of Infrastructure for Indian consumption.
ElasticRun was founded by Sandeep Deshmukh, Shitiz Bansal and Saurabh Nigam in 2016. It is backed by Naspers, Kalaari Capital and Avataar Ventures.