Roles and Responsibilities
Profile: Area Manager - FMCG Ops
Area Manager would be responsible for ensuring capacity availability (manpower - bikers/vans/stores) for operations/delivery under his area of responsibility. He must maintain a healthy distribution network of both variable payout associates (network of bikers/stores/freelancers) and fixed salary (Delivery Associates/bikers).
He shall be managing and monitoring a team of 6-7 Recruitment Executives in his state at 10-15 stations. He will be driving the performance of his team to meet the final objective.
He will be responsible for any new expansions and team building.
He will be ensuring strong and robust communications with all stakeholders.
He should be target oriented and should have people management skills. Candidate should be energetic and flexible to travel across stations for creation and retention of capacity. 70% of the job will be on field for hiring and retention of delivery associates.
- Proven experience as Area manager, store manager, Assistant manager or similar managerial role
- Knowledge of performance evaluation metrics and principles
- Sound understanding of optimization of store operations and SOPs
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Setting up of monthly objectives for the team to achieve and performance driving.
- Optimize and oversee operations to ensure efficiency.
- Lead 10-15 stations in the given territory/network by ensuring timely availability of capacity.
- Lead a team of 6-7 Recruitment Executives (direct reportees) towards effective collaboration and attainment of goals and 1000+ associates at ground.
- Deal with problems by providing creative and practical solutions
- Report to senior managers on progress and issues
- Assist upper management in decisions for expansion or acquisition
- Oversee day-to-day teams operation and performance
- Create a healthy and motivating work environment and atmosphere
- Plan network expansion in view of the business requirements.
- Ensure roll out of programs and new initiatives in the given territory.
Salary: 4,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Purchase / Logistics / Supply Chain
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
ElasticRun is a tech driven national distribution network. We offer distribution services using our state-of-art distribution technology platform. We provide services for,
- First Mile and last Milea
- Intra-City milk runs Services
2. Sales Distribution
- Sales & Distribution
- CNF Services
3. B2B Fulfilment
- FTL Transportation
Looking for Inquisitive and creative individual who loves to explore streams of data and derive patterns within and across various business streams. Opportunity to explore data of leading 80 FMCG brands and propose strategies for purchase, sales and operations.