Roles and Responsibilities
The individual will have primary day-to-day responsibility for increasing coverage in his/her state by working building a network of partners for the distribution of FMCG products and commodities in semi-urban and rural areas. The individual is expected to build the sales team and structure and be responsible for revenues in his/her state.
The individual is expected to lead and manage a large distributed team that would be responsible for building a distribution network for supply FMCG goods and commodities to retailers in semi-urban and rural space.
The individual reporting into the regional sales head, will be a part of the Sales Leadership Team that will be responsible for building sales and distribution network in respective regions.
- Directly responsible for achieving the revenue targets for the territory
- Work with senior management in defining sales strategy and work on the execution plan based on the defined strategy
- Build, Lead and manage the Sales team for achievement of sales targets and reach as per the plan
- Build a network of partners to supply FMCG goods and commodities to retail stores in his/her state in both rural and semi-urban areas
- Manage the performance of the sales team by assigning them periodic targets
- Conduct Periodic review on the Progress of Business, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, and on a yearly basis
- Postgraduate in Management with 18+ years of professional experience
- Experience working with a sales organization of FMCG companies is preferred
- Strong experience in the domain of mass distribution
- Should have the experience of increasing pan coverage and sales
- Experience in working with different stakeholders and support teams spread across the country
- Aptitude to work in a fast-paced organization with active listening, negotiation, facilitation, and reasoning skills.
- Proven leadership capability to build, lead, manage and groom teams
- The individual must have a hands-on approach, ready to get hands dirty whenever needed
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Retail Sales
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
ElasticRun is an asset light, variable capacity transportation network. It is addressing key challenges faced by the Indian transportation industry around high demand variability and high fixed setup costs. ElasticRun technology platform can build aggregated transportation capacity precisely in tune with the variations in demand. It eliminates fixed set up costs by aggregating resources across channels. It helps its customers reduce transportation spend by eliminating wastage in transportation capacity and run zero capex transportation function.