Roles and Responsibilities
Qualification: MBA HR
Payrole Manager would be responsible for payroll processing and related activities. Must have knowledge of payroll processing.
He should be process oriented and should have good HR Operations background.
Candidate should be energetic and flexible and willing to stretch when required. Must have a good thought process, must be self-driven and proactive.
- Should be tech savvy and well worse with excel.
- Should be well worse with Indian payroll fundamentals.
- 8 - 12 years’ experience in payroll
- Sound knowledge of HR Operations / processes
- Should be well versed with reporting
- Experience in team Management ( minimum 4 people)
- Handling payroll for 5000 + employees
- This position is responsible for managing & administration of the company Payroll and ensuring compliance and accuracy in monthly Payroll activities
- The role responsible for ensuring timely and accurate delivery of payroll
- Overall responsibility for payroll processing and administration
- Manage certain time bound processes and ensure validation of data to be accurate and truthful i.e.
- Investments declaration, Form 16s, Tax Returns, Incentive calculation, LOP’s
- Ensuring time lines are met for salary disbursement and statutory compliance
- Ensuring Employee Benefits including Employee reimbursements as per rules and regulations of income tax
- Responsible for MIS and Analytics regarding payroll and employee benefits with
- Standardization of reports for better decision making
- Verification & Reconciliation of monthly payroll
- Preparation & Submission of Quarterly and Annual TDS returns
- Responsible of publishing monthly Payroll Dashboard
- Ensure Monthly payroll provisions to Finance
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
NTex Transportation Services Private Limited
View Contact Details+