Roles and Responsibilities
- Setting up process across Stations (Distribution leg for Last Mile Deliveries).
- Monitoring the Performances and Improvising the SOP and SLA.
- SCM Metrics and Analysis (Station Score Cards).
- Demand Planning of the Service Resources (Rostering shifts).
- Oversee day-to-day operations of shipment delivery in multiple cities, check and verify shipment records.
- Direct the operations of the station team to achieve objectives.
- Organize to service station/hub while maintaining and improving overall operational efficiencies.
- Interface cross-functionally, including communication with Ground operations team, technology team, station team and customer.
- Ensure proper compliance and adherence to processes, ensure that all elements of the delivery are coordinated to meet customer requirements in a timely manner with high quality.
- Monitors individual performance via observation and review of various productivity / Process metrics.
- Provides proactive communications and solutions for issues.
- Handle and manage process & people escalations appropriately.
- Stakeholder Management understand their process and be their SPOC for trainings, updates, processes, specific requirements, etc.
- Daily, monthly, quarterly reports on operations, despatches, etc. for both external and internal customers.
- Monitoring of nodes on daily basis – processes, performance and compliance.
- Educate and train nodes on processes and any new activities.
- Safety and security awareness.
- Inventory handling and monitoring.
- Inducting and training new joinees.
- People Management and Operations management is a must.
- Strong communication skill.
- Crisis management.
- Ability to foresee requirements in anticipation of business growth.
- Good relationship management skills with small time service partners.
- Ability to understand dynamics of supply chain and aptitude to learn software requirements related to the industry.
Desired Candidate Profile
Overall 7-10 years of experience
Atleast 3 years of experience managing central operations.
Perks and Benefits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role:Assistant Manager/Manager -(NonTechnical)
Must have Key Skills
Other Key Skills
Desired Candidate Profile
NTex Transportation Services Private Limited
ElasticRun caters to industries across the board, including FMCG, Food, Manufacturing and E-commerce. Some of the offerings by ElasticRun are primary distribution, secondary distribution and last mile connectivity.
Contact Company:NTex Transportation Services Private Limited
Address:Ganesham Phase 2, Building D,, , Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra 411027, PUNE, Maharashtra, India