Product Manager - Pune/Bangalore
CTC :15-25 lacs
- Identify the pain points of the company and provide alternate solutions, gaps in the market offerings and use that information to define products.
- Manage the complete life cycle of every product. They define a clear vision for the product being proposed, identify the benefits the customers will have, establish the revenue potential for the company, define the operational requirements, define tech requirements and define project plans for implementation
- Individual contributors (or work with smaller teams) who spend time on drawing boards diving deep into the data collected and identifying solutions. They act as champions for the idea and the product. They get support for the same from the senior management. They get the buy-in from technical and operations team in rolling out the product.
- Understand monetisation opportunities for various products, define revenue lines and go-to market strategy.
- Continuously evaluate the product features, find out the areas of improvement and make sure that those improvements are implemented.
-Working with a team of Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Developers, Design and QC to take a Problem/Opportunity from idea to execution.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization