Roles and Responsibilities
Profile: Sourcing Executive/Recruitment Executive (RE)
RE would be responsible for creation of delivery capacity (manpower - bikers/vans/stores) at his allocated stations. He must maintain a healthy distribution network of both variable payout associates (network of bikers/stores/freelancers) and fixed salary (Delivery Associates/bikers).
He should be target oriented and should have people management skills. Candidate should be energetic and flexible to travel across stations for creation of capacity. 70% of the job will be on field for hiring delivery associates.
- Must possess a bike to commute.
- Must have good connections with locals and area knowledge.
- Should be tech savvy and well worse with excel.
- Should be well worse with the local language (English and Hindi is must).
- Creation of capacity Should be able to scout delivery associates (bikers) from the field and onboard them into the system
- Source candidates through portal/campaigning/advertising.
- Maintain healthy relationship with the associates
- Monitor the performance and retention of the delivery associates.
- Ensure training of associates.
- Plan network expansion in the given territory in view of the business requirements.
- Ensure timely payment to all small service partners through effective coordination with head office
- Ensure roll out of programs and new initiatives in the given territory.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 3,00,000 PA.
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Graduation Not Required
ElasticRun is a tech driven national distribution network. We offer distribution services using our state-of-art distribution technology platform. We provide services for,
- First Mile and last Milea
- Intra-City milk runs Services
2. Sales Distribution
- Sales & Distribution
- CNF Services
3. B2B Fulfilment
- FTL Transportation
Looking for Inquisitive and creative individual who loves to explore streams of data and derive patterns within and across various business streams. Opportunity to explore data of leading 80 FMCG brands and propose strategies for purchase, sales and operations.