Position: VENDOR MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE
• Vendor Liaising Get in touch with vehicle vendors / brokers / fleet owners on every day &
get the prevalent rates for different lanes
• Negotiations Get the best rates from vendors / brokers / fleet owners for the given lanes.
• Rate publishing Everyday publish the rate card for different lanes for different types of
vehicles from the origin cities
• Payment request Raise payment request for various payment terms, seek approvals, follow
up & track the payment status
• Vehicle placement confirmation – Communicate the vehicle & driver details in the required
format to the operations team & ensure smooth transition to operations.
• Escalation resolution – In case of issues with vehicle placement, coordinate with the vehicle
vendor & try to the resolve the issues. Similarly, if there are any issues in transit, work with
the vehicle vendor & try to resolve the issues.
• Raise alerts – For payments to be made on trip completion, track whether the POD & other
documents have been captured. If not captured, raise alerts with the central operations team
& follow up with drivers to get the POD uploaded.
• Build vendor base – Establish connect with vendors / brokers / fleet owners & work towards
engaging them on regular basis by giving them more & more loads. Create a pool of vehicle
• Candidates with field experience (2 to 3 years or even more) in logistics industry, particularly
in the fleet management domain are preferred.
• Candidates should look beyond the obvious & be ready to push their limits. People who seek
challenges & look for growth are the ones to look for.
• Candidates should be very comfortable using technology, mobile apps & etc
• Candidates should be comfortable in dealing with vehicle vendors, brokers, drivers & agents.
• Candidates possessing local language speaking abilities are desirable.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 4,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Purchase/Material Management
Role:Purchase/Vendor Development Manager
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
NTex Transportation Services Private Limited
ElasticRun is a tech driven national distribution network. We offer distribution services using our state-of-art distribution technology platform. We provide services for,
- First Mile and last Milea
- Intra-City milk runs Services
2. Sales Distribution
- Sales & Distribution
- CNF Services
3. B2B Fulfilment
- FTL Transportation
Looking for Inquisitive and creative individual who loves to explore streams of data and derive patterns within and across various business streams. Opportunity to explore data of leading 80 FMCG brands and propose strategies for purchase, sales and operations.
Contact Company:NTex Transportation Services Private Limited