As the Design Manager you will be leading the team of Interaction Designer(IxD), UX, Visual designers and will be responsible for the overall design and visual language for company products. Your primary mission will be to understand our business needs and product requirements and transform that understanding into user-focused and intuitive products, interfaces, platforms for mobile and web.Responsibilities
Since you will be working closely with our product managers, marketers, designers, strategists, analysts and other key stakeholders, you must be a team player with excellent communication skills. Your tasks will include define and execute a clear design language for the organization spanning across but not limited to software products, platforms, mobile apps, banners, branding etc.
Other tasks will include:
- Execute the overall design vision that enhances our business goals across the company.
- Establish, and maintain, a high quality bar for shipped design work with your team.
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve the design of our products
- Create and share our product design strategy through storytelling with great presentations skills.
- Be a tireless innovator. With a pulse on the constantly changing strategy and trends in product design, you will help your team anticipate and adjust to new challenges and ensure constant innovation within your product.
- Build and lead a talented and high-performing team of designers with a passion for developing others, you'll coach and encourage your team towards success and cohesion.
- Design and execute design projects and lead the UX and design group.
- Help grow those around you and challenge them to perform at their best.Have a strong passion for (and experience in) building complex enterprise-level software.
- Validating ideas anddesignsusing split A/B tests and product performance.
- Collaborating and communicating professionally with stakeholders and internal teams.
- Designinguser-experiences from low-fidelity sketches to hi-fidelity pixel perfect mockups.
- Measuring recently released product features to establish benchmarks and to identify potential areas of improvement.
- Staying abreast ofUXtrends and looking for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- A minimum of 8-10 years ofUXor interactiondesignexperience; experience with leading ateam and having defined design language from ground up.
- Experience in working with a cross-functional team or large-scale software development lifecycle, including waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Ability to lead the cross functional teams and engage opinionated stakeholders to steer the product for right interface and appearance to user interface.
- Strong work portfolio that demonstrates systematic and creativedesignthinking as well as a deep understanding of UI/UXbest practices.
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use cases and user interaction, including happy path as well as edge and corner cases, and incorporate them intodesigns.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (the ability to effectively sell an idea).
- Deep understanding of informationdesign/ architecture, gestalt principles, and user psychology.
- Ability to manage time wisely across projects and competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and be accountable for work.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.A - Any Specialization
NTex Transportation Services Private Limited
Contact Company:NTex Transportation Services Private Limited