Roles and Responsibilities
Commodity sales Manager is responsible for ensuring smooth overall hub operations as per operational standards. He is expected to have immense proactive approach and exemplary levels of ownership. The station head will play the pivotal role for driving all sales and ops team of the area/ city towards the goals and mentor all stake holders and teams to achieve the KRAs and KPIs of the process. He will also be responsible for coordinating and implementing of new initiatives aimed towards continuous improvement of processes and exhibit strong leadership skills in handling cross functional teams.
- Responsible for driving & achieving the performance metrics of warehouse operations and sales.
- Daily & weekly resource planning (Manpower, vehicles etc) based on planned loads
- Develop and mentor sales teams to achieve and exceed targets.
- Collaborate with operations, procurement and other stake holders to enhance customer base coverage and market presence in the city
- Soft skills Training & on-job retraining of staff & resources
- Responsible for achieving the cost parameter metrics for both warehousing, logistics and sales force
- Develop and maintain key sales initiatives and programs, techniques to support the sale team in market coverage
- Daily analysis of sales targets and operational metrics and creating actionable aimed towards continuous improvement
- Plan & implement alternate course of actions in case of exigencies.
- Enforce discipline in all aspects of nodal / station/ warehouse and sales operations
- Responsible for Identifying Channel Partners for warehouse setup in the assigned geography as per the company guidelines.
- Responsible for managing the warehouse operations viz.
- Inventory performance in the warehouse
- Controlling damage.
- Stock reconciliation at warehouse
- Delivery performance to outlets.
- Responsible for smooth running of Partner Operations in the assigned geography.
Desired Candidate Profile
• People Management
- Strong communication skill
- Minimum 3 years of Commodity sales experience and an overall 6 9 years of total work experience
- Skilled in handling logistics operations and sales operations
- Good relationship management skills and ability to lead small to medium cross functional teams
- Ability to understand dynamics of supply chain and aptitude to learn software requirements
- Related to the industry
- Must have handled Channel Partner/Distributors in previous stint.
- Territory Knowledge is a must
- Intermediate IT skills (MS office , excel ) , experience on working on ERPs and database management tools
Perks and Benefits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Must have Key Skills
Other Key Skills
Desired Candidate Profile
ElasticRun is a tech driven national distribution network. We offer distribution services using our state-of-art distribution technology platform. We provide services for,
- First Mile and last Milea
- Intra-City milk runs Services
2. Sales Distribution
- Sales & Distribution
- CNF Services
3. B2B Fulfilment
- FTL Transportation
Looking for Inquisitive and creative individual who loves to explore streams of data and derive patterns within and across various business streams. Opportunity to explore data of leading 80 FMCG brands and propose strategies for purchase, sales and operations.
Address:Ganesham Phase 2, Building D,, , Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra 411027, PUNE, Maharashtra, India